Imperial Command of the Raccoon General

Thoughts and Memoirs of a Ring-tailed and Masked Dominator of the World

My Photo
Name:

General of the mighty Raccoon Army

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The 42nd Raccoon Reconnaisance Unit opens an outpost

A blogger site! Whoop-dee-doo! So exciting!

... Not.

Frankly, the difference between blogger sites as this and online community sites like friendster and its ilk are getting minimal at best. And I still maintain a primary blog siteat www.myspace.com though for reasons I am unsure myself, my logs there have gotten more personal and I fear in due time I would feel comfortable making that known to those closest to me only.

So comes this outpost.

The rare moment that I don't feel like being personal and want a rather public viewing, I'll write something here, though by most means this would be on things like warfare, gaming, movies and other stuff happening in the world. When I want to talk about personal life, personal works, private stuff or chicks, then it'd be at myspace. Meaning to say that there'd be more posts there (it's getting packed there anyways) though what I post here hopefully can be more easily discussed by people. Hopefully. Because that depends on the desire of YOU people as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home