Imperial Command of the Raccoon General

Thoughts and Memoirs of a Ring-tailed and Masked Dominator of the World

My Photo
Name:

General of the mighty Raccoon Army

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty Ones: Stories of Girls

1. Her Hand on Me

Every working day I would take the ERL and LRT trains to work. Having arrived at the Bukit Jalil LRT station, I would therefore wait at the bus stop for the shuttle bus to take me to my office area. If I was lucky, the wait would be no more than 5-10 minutes. If I was even luckier, this one chick would be there.

I don't know her name or what she does, only that I suspect she studies at APIIT, coz that's where she usually gets off the bus. On this particular day, I rushed into the bus, secured myself a seat at the front of the bus. There were many people today, and she got on last, so she had to stand... right in front of me. She reached for her phone/mp3 player in her bag and as she does so her hand went to be in contact with my right knee for a bit (my seat was partly elevated, so sitting down, my knees were at stomach level more or less). I don't know why but there was a thrill to that.

I don't say this as some fanatical infatuation or anything. Like some people, I had my time of 'weird' fascinations with things I don't usually take to. She was neither dressed sexily nor was she exhibitng any 'strong woman' persona; in fact she seemed rather shy. She wore rather thick framed glasses and usually wear sensible professional clothing. Yet I found her appearence seemingly attractive as well as calming. I find this a curiosity, as I usually pride myself in knowing what exactly I like in many things.

2. Airline

The good thing abt KLIA trains is that it shares a 'commodity' of sorts, associated to airlines. Every day, going back from work, I take the train going towards KLIA. On good occasions there would be a few hot female stewardess around. I've seen 3 airlines stewardesses; Air Asia, Singapore Airlines and MAS. But MAS always steals the show for me. I thought shorter skirts would do it for me. But the tight fit of the MAS kebaya uniforms proved to be.... superior, in its attraction.

I don't know how they do it, but they managed to find not only pretty faces, but also curvaceous bodies. I guess that maybe it, for while other airlines have skirt wearing stewardesses, they are also covered up top with jackets and the like. But with MAS stewardess, you get to see the figure. And what a sight it is. Standing next to three of them one time left me feeling rejuvenated enough for hours of gaming. Imagine what 'closer contacts' could do.

My only qualm is that most are tall,which is usually ok but some, sadly, are taller than little old me. Which though nice to see still, it does make me feel rather.... small.

3. Nobody

A good friend of mine recently told me of how he was somewhat 'fascinated' to a cutesy asian girlband, a Korean group called the Wonder Girls, singing a song titled "Nobody". That in itself would be unremarkable, unless you know how picky the guy is with his preferences.

While he does not profess a high, noble attitude that sexy women doesnt appeal to him, he is rather specific on what he lavishes his attention to, typically dismissing many things we shallower people would fancy as simply being "unable to see the point of such things". I know this would make him one of good, high tastes, but girl bands were typically something he would not go in to, let alone these asian cutesy girl bands.

Sure, they're nice and sure the dance has some seductive appeal, but hearing him mention that seems like either he has gone through a lot of change, or that he is losing his mind from being too bored from where he is.

It doesn't matter really, what's important is he showed me new selection of pretty girls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Its a good job, .. Nice blog keep it up…..www.adultgirldirectory.com

7:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love flying by singapore airlines. It's really the only way to fly. If you are new to visiting singapore, you might want to check out this singapore tourism guide online. Lists all the places that you should visit and what you should try out. http://www.visitors.sg

2:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home