Imperial Command of the Raccoon General

Thoughts and Memoirs of a Ring-tailed and Masked Dominator of the World

My Photo
Name:

General of the mighty Raccoon Army

Monday, April 06, 2009

A Love Story

In honor of my birthday yesterday, I will post this 'true' story.


I have been with her for over 3 months. Yes, it is not that long a time, but our time together felt like a lifetime. In that period of time, we have been through thick and thin; through all sorts of things and still survive.

I wished I could begin the tale with "It was love at first sight". But it wasn't. There were other ladies that vied for my attention initially. I couldn't really decide at first. It's not that she wasn't pretty or anything; on the contrary, she was beautiful. But so were a few others, and that among other reasons was why I passed her by at first.

Oh, the folly of me, how could I have ever passed such an exquisite one as she is at first? I was blind. I was blind. But I guess fate has a way with things, and if you were meant to be together, then you will be eventually.

She finally came to me sometime around new year's day. Given that I wanted to move on with it all and that my other ventures haven't been ultimately successful, she seemed like the big break I needed. So we got together, and we went out together. And in our first time together, I learnt just how magnificent she is. She was for the most part, everything I could ever hope for. She was as powerful a lady as she is beautiful and graceful, despite that her features lacked the curves. (I liked powerful AND beautiful ladies...)

I could say I poured a fortune on her afterwards. I strove to give her the best I can afford. Every bit of my earnings felt worthwhile to lavish upon her. And for every treat, she will return to prove that she was well worth it. She seemed unwavering.

And we would trek the lonely nights together many a time, in which I find the company of others truly lacking compared to her presence. Being with her reassures me more than any I've ever had with in the past. She was like the constant among the uncertainties of the universe.

There were times I thought we wouldn't make it. There were times I thought it was over, and I would lose her. But she proved me wrong. She stayed with me still, and through those most challenging of obstacles, we came through it, together. And each time we emerge from such trials, I loved her even more. She was the one girl that never failed me.

Eventually, she was introduced to a close friend of mine, and as we went out together, even he was given a glimpse at the magnificence that she is. The strength of her being was inspiring, and matched by her beauty, it was simply awesome.

It is true then, as my friend had said, among all the girls I have with me, she was the prime. She was the foremost. She was my First Lady.


She was my Cossette.


A sleek, beautiful and powerful "Maelstrom" class Minmatar Battleship




.... Damn, EVE Online rocks! Woot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mazer Company said...

Ahahahahahaha...you sod :P. Such a beautiful story, I had a tear in my eye *Sniff*

8:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Raccoon General said...

it cant be helped. dats just how much ive put into getting my ladies... err... ships..:P

12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous ruz said...

please go out andri!!!!

6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home