Imperial Command of the Raccoon General

Thoughts and Memoirs of a Ring-tailed and Masked Dominator of the World

My Photo
Name:

General of the mighty Raccoon Army

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thirteen to Fourteen

Yesterday was Friday the 13th.

It's supposed to be bad luck or cursed or along those lines.

Yesterday, I went to work as usual. The pretty, nerdy chick was at the bus stop, this time, for the first time since I ever saw her, wearing a skirt. Pretty. Her legs too.

Yesterday, I managed to complete a drawing, and some trial color schemes on the drawn character as well. I have't drawn a character in months, let alone color. It was a chick character at that, my second preference for my otherwise limited talents; the other being starships. It was in a way an accomplishments.

Yesterday, instead of routinely going home, I stayed around a bit after work, chatted and enjoyed the company of friends for a while. I haven't indulged in such things for months as well, and it felt good just sitting, eating, drinking and exchanging tales. It was a glimpse into the old life, I would say. Which was always... great.

Yesterday as I sit down in the train on the way home, a MAS stewardess set on the seat next to mine. Again a first. I must be doing something right. Hahahaha....

Today is February 14th.

It is Valentines Day, a day some look forward for things like love, cuddling, intimacy, caring. And perhaps.... sex. Can't forget the sex. It is also the dreaded day for some, most especially a number of lonely singles. Perhaps like myself.

Today the line is slow. Internet line that is, and so I had to hog the line for a dreadfully long time just to finish a download that isn't even mine. The result of that was I could not play EVE for the day. Can't play an online game when the line is slow as well as being dedicated for downloads. It's boring as hell with no games to play, as I have finished most of the ones I have. I need something fresh. Preferably one with good story and the availability of a hot chick in it. Or one of epic battles and great empires instead of a frantic click-fest skirmish level strategy game. Or one with ships, big ships and big guns. EVE being the sole one that I can rely to, having a line that cannot accomodate is frustrating.

Today I tried calling a few people. You know, to either go out or call favors or ask for some means of entertainment. I called and I called. Nobody answered. What the f***??? Nevermind, they'll call me back once they're not busy. HECK! They didn't call me back!! So I guess I just have to rot the whole day.

Today, I still feel a little weary with a touch of sickness that is not 100% gone yet. But most of all I feel... hungry. No matter, weekend, family can always get us all food..... Or not. Everybody seemed to have their meals covered and nobody cared to even ask me if I had anything to eat. This is family? I am tired. Lack of food. Few slices of bread and a maggie just don't cut it. I had better meals with people who barely care about me, and this is family?

Today, therefore, I feel annoyed at family. One of us is a full time housewife in a way. Used to dislike being berated by my late mother about house chores and such, this one is now exactly that, especially against me, the lover or freedom, messiness, free will, and maybe, liberalness. Another claims to like neatness. Truth is is more likely the preference is to what he feels at the time. Lacking the will to clean stuff and constantly keep things that way is one proof of otherwise, and the fact that the 'neat' urges always relate to those of personal choice only reflects the hypocrisy of the claim. Lastly, one more, has the compulsive need to be self centered, always seeking attention of one other of us, and most especially, has a fanatical obsession with faggoty, gay looking anime guys. I hate those kind of characters.

Today, I just rot.

Funny how these events turn up. It probably is a sign of either the devil favoring me or I have my fates lined up along the path of EVIL!

After all, I have an admiration for Hitler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home